NJRetina is currently seeking an enthusiastic Full Stack Web Developer.
The position is responsible for architecting, implementing, deploying, and maintaining the full technology stack for our web applications and web services. This specific position requires expertise using .Net, C#, SQL. Overall, we are looking for a technically strong, hands-on developer who has desire to: 1) build new web applications/services from the ground up, 2) maintain and extend existing web applications, 3) take direct ownership for product quality, and 4) work closely with subject matter experts.Develop enterprise business web applications and tools incorporating large dataset management (data analysis, metrics, visualizations)
- Responsible for special projects and other assignments as required
- Create user interfaces incorporating latest UX design elements
- Manage user requirements and feedback
- Manage and lead small projects with little supervision
- Develop test cases and QA for applications (unit testing, validation testing, code quality checks)
Skills and Qualifications:
- C++/C# .NET Core framework/ASP.NET
- RESTFul API development
- VSTS (Visual Studio Team Services) or Git / GitHub for version control and management
- Proficient in SQL Database development, management and deployment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of reaching out to users and converting their needs into software requirements
- Experience working with small teams developing code in a structured environment under Agile principals
- Team player with a can-do attitude, striving for excellence in user satisfaction and quality application
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics and/or similar field required.
- 3-5 years of experience and knowledge in in various web application projects under .NET framework environment, preferably Visual Studio IDE.
NJ Retina is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org