NJRetina is currently seeking an enthusiastic Human Resources Generalist.
The Human Resources Generalist reports to the Director of Human Resources and assists in providing a wide range of HR support; including onboarding, compliance, recruitment, general HR support and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship with all company personnel.
- Assist with new employee orientation and onboarding procedures of new staff offsite (using technology).
- Assist with the HIPPA and Compliance communication process and training programs.
- Coordinating/scheduling the OSHA training program for new hires and making sure all offices are OSHA compliant.
- Manage presentation of policies located on the intranet i.e. company news, benefits, updating policy changes etc.
- FMLA; employee Leave of Absences, Short-Term Disability
- ADP payroll backup.
- Administrative duties.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly dependable, exceptional attention to detail and possess strong prioritization skills.
- High energy level with a positive work attitude.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
Education / Experience:
B.A. in HR-related field and Relevant Experience 1-3 years
NJ Retina is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com