NJRetina is currently seeking an enthusiastic Financial Analyst.
Oversee financial modeling, forecasting and internal management reporting with the focus on financial projections, due diligence and valuation related to mergers and acquisitions. The position requires identification, evaluation, negotiation and/or execution of transactions involving NJRetina’s business unit. It is critical to develop a concise analysis and present data in a clear format. The position requires to develop a strong understanding of the financial implications of healthcare system’s revenue cycle and intricacies of the commercial, federal and other payer contracting issues. Financial audits, creating policy and procedures and reports to support business unit will be part of the role to be successful.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Works with senior management and finance team to execute strategic alliances activities including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions and management contracts
- Actively participates in due diligence processes and investigation – valuation, planning, forecasting
- Develops detailed financial models, and assess financial trends – incorporates data from different areas and synthesizes
- Ensures accuracy of models and develops solid assumptions. Develops concise output of model in a format that is clear to the management
- Performs expense and revenue data analysis for potential new businesses – Receives client data, validates data, and prepares data for financial analysis
- Collaborates and partners cross functionally on reporting enhancements and process improvements.
- Responsible for special projects and other assignments as required
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Economics, Business Management highly preferred.
Experience: 3-5 years of experience and knowledge in financial and public accounting principles and procedures, including reporting, analysis, forecasting, and budgeting is required.
- Proven knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Demonstrates detailed Financial Modeling experience and skills
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis
- Proficient in spreadsheets (advanced Microsoft Excel skills required i.e., Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions), databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, intellectual curiosity
- Proactive style with the ability to interpret data and act quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com