Website NJ Eye
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, creating, maintaining, optimizing and distributing all digital marketing content associated with our website properties, social media channels, digital newsletters and email platforms.
NJ Eye LLC is a private-equity backed, independent, integrated eye care organization, currently affiliated with Associated Retina Consultants LLC (d/b/a “NJ Retina”), with its corporate headquarters in Union, New Jersey. The company has over 250 eye care professionals and business support roles across a growing network of over 17 eye care clinic locations, spanning New Jersey, with plans to affiliate with other eye care practices in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and nationwide.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a formal content management process for all digital platforms including our website, email, social media channels and other online marketing initiatives as they evolve
- Create and update content on all website properties
- Manage and implement a consistent SEO strategy across all web platforms
- Build and maintain our social media presence
- Create social media content and post on all channels
- Develop and implement a monthly social media content matrix
- Facilitate a consistent partner focused as well as consumer centric online marketing program utilizing internal email databases
- Measure and report performance of all social media engagements/posts, website activity and digital marketing campaigns based on predetermined performance goals (ROI and KPI’s)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize content and website performance based on those insights
- Collaborate with our agency team in launching a comprehensive search (SEM), social, email and digital marketing strategy
- Distribute partner updates, milestones and events using all internal and external electronic mediums
Education: BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, digital technologies, advertising or a related field.
Experience: At least 3-5 years of hands-on experience in website content management, SEO, SEM, social media management and email distribution programs
- Highly creative and experience in identifying target audiences and developing social media content which engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytic tools (Google analytics)
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in content marketing, social media and performance analytics
NJ Retina is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com