NJ Retina is currently seeking an enthusiastic Clinical Study Coordinator.
The Clinical Study Coordinator reports to the Director of Operations and will aid in the coordination, and conduct of research under the supervision of a designated physician. The Clinical Study Coordinator will perform a variety of duties involved in the collection, compilation, documentation and analysis of clinical research data.
• Recruits, screens and enrolls subjects for clinical trials.
• Obtains informed consent from patients
• Collects data directly from the subjects (i.e., past medical/surgical history, present medications)
• Maintains source documents (i.e., clinical chart visit notes and procedure reports)
• Perform refraction and visual acuity
• Completes Case Report Forms
• Collects lab specimens; documents lab procedures, lab results and follow up with patients and medical staff as necessary
• Coordinates and schedules monitoring visits with CRA’s for each trial to ensure accurate documentation. Make corrections to data as necessary
• Assist Pharmaceutical Auditors during periodic audits
• IRB interaction; document adverse events and notifies sponsor and IRB
• Test article accountability
• Possesses a sound and in-depth understanding of each protocol that has been assigned as a primary responsibility.
• Compliance of Good Clinical Practice; Clinical Safety Data Management
• Travel to investigator meetings
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com