NJRetina is currently seeking an enthusiastic FULL TIME CLERICAL ASSISTANT.
Clerical Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Performs clerical office support; duties may include, handling medical records requests, assembling packets, sending out invitations to events, projects/data entry in Word and Excel as well as filing. Strong computer and communication skills are required.
Clerical Assistant Job Duties:
- Clerical functions, mailings, handling marketing materials, distribute mail/messages.
- Handling medical records request.
- Preparation of packets.
- Handling invitations to events.
- Clerical projects/data entry using Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Clerical Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
EDUCATION: High school graduate or GED required.
REQUIREMENTS: Strong Excel and Word skills. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to prioritize responsibilities. Adherence to all policies and procedures, including safety, attendance, punctuality and personal and office appearance.
*Medical Records experience preferred.
NJ Retina is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com