Website NJ Eye
A large multi-practice specialty Medical Service Provider with coverage of most of a mid-Atlantic state, has pipeline of in-market acquisition opportunities lined up for transformation to full service provider in current market and surrounding 4-state region. General upgrade of financial reporting platform along with requirement for additional IT functions at new acquisitions sites, requires overhaul of current applications and systems architecture, and addition of new software functionality. In addition, long term goals include downstream transformation of additional clinical and business software platforms.
The incumbent is a member of the executive leadership team reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. This position is responsible for defining a clear, IT-enabled business transformation vision and manage complex change programs while continuing to deliver reliable IT services. This leader will be charged with evaluating technologies and designing technical architectures to manage complexity and increase business agility.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and understands current IT systems and architecture and define needs for change or the ability of current systems to act as platform for future changes
- Creates a vision and objectives for IT-enabled capabilities that support current and future business innovation for the organization
- Aligns IT infrastructure with business priorities and streamline business process with technology
- Lead implementation plans for new IT systems and integration with existing systems. Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to staff.
- Orchestrates data collection, analytics and reporting to build KPIs and support organizations long term goals
- Develops and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders for infrastructure transformation
- Establishes and execute an ongoing communication program highlighting status, progress, and staff contributions for periodic transformation milestone achievements
- Establishes ongoing change management capabilities to support major innovation and transformation programs.
- Manages and grows the IT team to efficiently affect the organization’s IT mission
- Creates synergies across the organization to enable cost-effective and innovative shared solutions in the achievement of business goals
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
Experience: 10+ years progressive senior level IT role developing IT strategies and implementing infrastructure solutions. IT experience in a large physician practice – multi location experience highly preferred.
- Experience in designing/developing/directing IT organization within a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Managed IT operations, network administration, help desk, IT security, and telephony
- Advanced knowledge in HIPAA and HITECH requirements and standards
- Skilled at building and maintaining relationships at all levels within the organization as well as externally with vendors, current partners and potential partners
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative approaches to solving challenging problems
- Experience with multiple EMR systems, implementation/integration with practice management systems a plus
- Strategic with a strong financial bottom line orientation, data analytics and providing meaningful information
- Creative and strong acumen to deal with ambiguity
NJ Retina is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org