Website NJ Eye
The Business Development Analyst (M&A) will work closely with the company’s Chief Development Officer on M&A transactions and other strategic growth initiatives. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in an entry-level analyst position at an investment bank, corporate development department, or similar type of entity, with exposure to sell-side and/or buy-side development, due diligence and transaction execution. The position is ideal for a candidate looking to add corporate development experience (buy-side) and working for a PE-backed portfolio company (NJ Eye/Quad-C Capital).
NJ Eye LLC is a private-equity backed, independent, integrated eye care organization with its corporate headquarters in Union, New Jersey. The company has over 250 eye care professionals and business support roles across a growing network of over 22 eye care clinic locations, spanning New Jersey, with plans to affiliate with other eye care practices in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and nationwide.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop various types of financial models and analyses to value prospective acquisition opportunities.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the presentation of prospective acquisition opportunities, including investment memoranda, management presentations and pitchbooks.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions at all phases of the transaction cycle.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring significant quantitative analysis.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in an analyst position at an investment bank, corporate development department, or similar type of entity, with exposure to sell-side and/or buy-side development, due diligence and transaction execution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
NJ Eye LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are selected solely on the basis of legally permissible job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com