Website NJ Eye
The Business Development Analyst will work closely with the company’s Chief Development Officer on projects primarily related to practice acquisitions and other strategic growth initiatives. The individual will work within a close-knit team to develop growth strategies, support acquisitions, evaluate capital projects, and analyze financial performance.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Works with senior management to source and evaluate new acquisition opportunities
- Obtains data from various sources, captures relevant differences between each data source, designs/creates database structures and/or reports for analysis and possible production reporting
- Evaluates data and reports findings for accuracy, completeness, intent, and scope
- Synthesize complex data and statistical analysis in a concise, meaningful way to a non-expert audience.
- Performs strategic and quantitative analyses. Conducts comprehensive due diligence and investigation – valuation, planning, forecasting
- Assists with the management and execution of each acquisition process from initial sourcing through to closing
- Responsible for special projects and other assignments as required
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Informatics and/or similar field requiring significant quantitative analysis.
Experience: 2-6 years of experience and knowledge in data analytics, data management and reporting required.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated use of software for data analysis; specifically, spreadsheet and database systems (e.g. MS Excel)
- Financial modeling expertise and experience in data analysis and visualization methods
- Outstanding organization and presentation skills, along with the ability to translate complex concepts to clear and impactful presentations
- Finance/Analytic competencies (Breakeven Analysis, basic financial calculations, P & L understanding)
- Ability to take ownership of assigned projects, support strategic priorities and independently drive for results
- Excellence in developing relationships; ability to develop credibility and respect with individuals at all organization levels
NJ NJ Eye LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are selected solely on the basis of legally permissible job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org