Ongoing but not enrolling
- Rise Ranibizumab Injection in patients with clinically significant macular edema with center involvement secondary to Diabetes.
- VGFT-OD-1009 Intravitreal Injections of VEGF Trap-Eye in patients with Diabetic Macular Edema.
- Quark QRK202– 2 part study
- Part 1: Determines maximum tolerated dose of PF-04523655
- Part 2: Study of PF-04523655 used alone and in combination with ranibizumab versus ranibizumab alone in patients with Diabetic Macular Edema.
- VGFT-OD-0706 Phase 2 study of intravitreal injections of VEGF Trap-Eye in patients with Diabetic Macular Edema.