NJ Retina is currently seeking an enthusiastic ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Performs administrative and office support; duties may include fielding telephone calls, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports and analyzing data using Excel, and identifying solutions.
- Administrative functions, mailings, handling marketing materials to referring doctors, field and answer phones, distribute messages.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; coordinating with external computer tech support; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Administrative projects.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Scheduling meetings, ordering food, ensuring appropriate equipment is available and working.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains records and prepares agendas.
- Manage calendar.
- Ability to work independently.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Excel, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication.
NJ Retina is an Equal Opportunity Employer