Project Administrator – Union Office
NJ Retina is currently seeking an experienced PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR.
Project Administrator Job Responsibilities:
Performs administrative and office support; duties may include, project management, writing policies and procedures, fielding telephone calls, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
Project Administrator Job Duties:
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports and analyzing data using Excel, and identifying solutions.
- Analyze, research, develop, compose, and/or edit policy and procedure documents according to the Company’s standards and procedures.
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to create and/or revise departmental procedures through process mapping.
- Develop resource manuals and other reference material that will be used as source material to create training materials.
- Develop and update manuals and/or documents using ShareFile and/or SharePoint.
- Revise and update procedures regularly to ensure the most up to date procedures are readily available.
- Professionally write procedural documents and training modules that are clear, concise and accurate.
- Assist in areas of Corporate Compliance.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Administrative projects.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains records.
- Ability to work independently.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Project Administrator Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Excel, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication.
MUST provide samples of previously written procedures.
NJ Retina is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO